The tyre lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration.
Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tyre levers snap in two?
Pedro's award winning, universally loved tyre levers feature moulded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available.
The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tyre bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tyres a simple task.
Pedro's tyre levers are available in bright yellow, pink, green, and orange making them easy to spot in the shop or in the woods making sure you don't lose them. As long as your riding buddies don't steal them from you, we are confident the Pedro's Tyre Levers will be the last levers you buy.
Do yourself a favour and give them a try. You will love them!
• Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available.
• Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tyre lever from slipping.
• Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tyres without bending or breaking.
• Ideal tool for use with Rimpact tyre inserts
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh